A Proceedings Book will be published after the event and will be available in electronic format. After the publication, it will be sent to ISI Clarivate Analytics for evaluation in order to be indexed in CPCI. This indexation can take up to one year from the moment of the publication of the Proceedings Book. !Please note that indexation of the eBook is not guaranteed!
Please announce your intention of publication before March 20th 2022 to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The articles have to be sent for publication by April 10th 2022, the latest, in electronic format to the address email@example.com
- The first author has to be registered and to participate actively at the the conference
- The authors must send an abstract for each articles sent for publication and present it at the conference as part of the scientific program;
- The articles sent for publication must follow a standard template and must not exceed 6 pages, including references
- Each participant can send up to 4 articles as first-author;
- The cost for the publication is 100 euro/article or 500 RON (Romanian currency);
- The participants have to fill in and sign a Personal Statement regarding the publication
- The e-book will be available on our partner publisher’s website www.filodiritto.com/proceedings (Filodiritto Proceedings Italy)
!!! The editors will do the scientific review of the sent articles. The editors reserve their right to reject the articles where the scientific content is considered inadequate and do not respect the wording instructions. The publication fee will be refunded to the authors with rejected articles.
!!! The articles sent after April 10th 2022 will NOT be accepted for the review and will be automatically rejected. An email regarding the confirmation of acceptation/rejection for the articles will be sent until April 30th 2022!
The ebook will be sent for indexation (Conference Proceedings Citation Index) Web of Science, but please note that, as specified many times, the indexation is NOT guaranteed.